Is a ketogenic lifestyle right for you?
Find out now – for FREE.
You’ve heard the hype.
Ketogenic diets are producing incredible results for people from all walks of life, from young men to post-menopausal women, and early research is showing incredible promise for people like you, struggling with insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and PCOS.
Clinics around the world are now treating these metabolic disorders with a ketogenic lifestyle!
But how do you know if a ketogenic diet is right for you? And how can you make keto “healthier” so that you can get the results you want while still getting the nutrient support your body needs?
Hi! I’m Cheryl, and I’m a Keto Nutritionist!
My own personal journey through insulin-resistant PCOS led me to a ketogenic lifestyle. In just 9 short months, my life was transformed . . .
- I went from 200 lbs to 139 lbs
- I went from a size 16 to a size 4/6
- My insulin resistance completely reversed
- My PCOS symptoms disappeared
- My cycles returned to normal
- And more!
This incredible transformation led me to become a Certified Nutritionist and keto-vangelist, helping women just like me to experience their own transformation and change their lives.
Through my journey and my education, I learned a lot about nutrition and a ketogenic lifestyle.
So much of conventional “ketogenic diet” advice recommends massive amounts of dairy, artificial sweeteners, processed meats, and other potentially inflammatory foods – not to mention the amount of meat you’re encouraged to consume!
A well-rounded, healthy approach to a ketogenic diet is different.
You can eat a ketogenic diet that is rich in plant-based, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory foods.
It can be rich in nutrients, high in fibre, and low in inflammatory and allergenic foods.
It can be sustainable, whole-foods based, and wildly beneficial for people like you and I – people with metabolic damage from our “Standard American Diet”.
That’s why I’ve created the Nourish Diet – a healthy approach to keto – and I want to help you discover if it is right for you!
What is a Keto Diet Assessment and how will it help me?
There are 3 components to a Keto Diet Assessment that will help you reach your healthy lifestyle goals:
1. First, we’ll cut through the clutter and look at your life as it is now. It is important to know your biggest challenges before you attempt to make major changes – otherwise you’re setting yourself up for burning out and giving up!
2. We’ll identify areas that aren’t in alignment with your healthy lifestyle goals, and create a set of simple, healthy habits to bring those areas closer to your optimal way of eating – which may or may not be keto!
3. We’ll identify any future challenges to watch out for, support systems to put into place, and next steps for your unique situation.
Interested? Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation Keto Diet Assessment. You can do that below.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your session, we’ll get together and talk about your goals, hopes, dreams, and challenges, and start to build a path to a healthy lifestyle that supports your fertility.
Step 3. If you and I both agree that you could benefit from ongoing support, I may invite you to work with me more intensively to meet your healthy lifestyle goals. If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’ll share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me anytime!